Metal Stitching & Cast Iron Repair Services
Bring your cracked engine block or press housing back to life using a proven cast iron & steel cold repair service.
Nicol & Andrew Ltd can have a team ready to visit your premises within 24 hours and carry out a guaranteed repair using the unique Metal Stitching Process. We cover all major industries, including - marine, power generation, steel, petrochemical, process, offshore and mining.
- Metal Stitching UK based supplier of metal stitching and on site services. If you have a cracked or broken casting or machine base we can stitch it back together again ready for immediate use.
- Metal Stitching Applications Save damaged items of valuable plant by repairing cracks and missing parts using the proven cold metal stitching process. Repair cracked press bases, diesel engine crankcases, pump cases etc.
- Advantages Of Metal Stitching Metal Stitching may not be suitable for every repair to Cast Iron, Steel or Aluminium but it has many advantages over conventional repair methods. See a list of these here.
- The Metalock Process A definitive guide to how the metalock cold metal repair process works
- Diesel Engine Block Repair When a diesel engine fails it can do so catastrophically. This engine had a hole punched out through the side and it was repaired to an as new condition by a guaranteed cold metal stitching repair process.
- Cast Iron Repairs A reliable Cast Iron repair process can be vital in emergency breakdown situations as it reduces downtime and avoids the replacement of expensive castings.
Note we have very recently moved from Southall to a new factory in High Wycombe.